Welcome to Bitterroot River B&B
Experience Authentic Montana...
- Private baths, satellite TV, and complimentary wifi
- Riverside location in a charming small town
- Montana sized breakfast & afternoon snacks
- Comfortable, clean rooms
- Picnic tables, BBQ grills, ice machine, and cocktail glasses
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Farm fresh eggs
- Veggies & berries from organic garden
- Onsite hobby farm
- Corporate rates available
- Wildlife viewing, fly fishing, & local hiking
We'll Start Your Day Off Right!
- Carafe of locally roasted coffee waiting outside your bedroom door
- Montana breakfast featuring fruits, veggies, & eggs sourced right from the B&B farm
- Montana meats may include local raised grass fed beef, daily's Bacon or sausage
- Homemade breads & cookies featuring Montana grains
- Special dietary needs accomodated with advance notice
- Early/late breakfast with advanced notice
- Breakfast in Bed upgrade charge applies
Small Town Charm, Big Sky Hospitality
on the Scenic Bitterroot River
You have a choice of where to stay when you visit Montana!
We would love for you to choose us, again and again! Whether you are visiting the grandkids or enjoying some of Montana's best fly fishing, we are here to serve you. We sincerely appreciate our loyal customers and we enjoy rewarding you with special loyalty pricing.
It's simple. The more often you stay, the more you save. Click here for information about our loyalty pricing.
Access to the Bitterroot River
Photo courtesy of M. Landis
Photo courtesy of Abby and Kyle
Hiking, Fishing & Floating
Experience Authentic Montana
For those who are interested, we welcome you to gather your own eggs, pick berries from the garden, groom the horse, or even milk the goats! Animals not your thing? No worries! You can grab a glass of wine and watch a peaceful sunset from our wraparound porch!